Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41005 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,921₴ (₨63,215) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)