Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40772 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,909₴ (₨53,735) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)