Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.436 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 60% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,637₴ (2,372 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (43 minutes ago)