Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.432 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 65% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,823₴ (2,351 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (39 minutes ago)