Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.006 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 128% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,361₴ (3,192 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)