Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.738 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 185% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,373₴ (16,940 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)