Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.694 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 182% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,815₴ (17,005 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)