Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.923 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 50% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,478₴ (12,823 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)