Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.539 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 64% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,016₴ ($1,671) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)