Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 392%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.020 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 178% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,848₴ ($1,070) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)