Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 429%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.780 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 190% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,686₴ ($1,309) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)