Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.739 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 236% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,346₴ (ARS $28,953) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)