Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 685%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.580 UAH / GTQ
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 214% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,046₴ (Q14,260) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)