Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.501 UAH / GTQ
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,661₴ (Q7,329) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)