Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 684%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.628 UAH / GTQ
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 217% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,622₴ (Q13,125) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (36 minutes ago)