Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19932 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,231₴ (₨166,724) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $8,500 (about 2 hours ago)