Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24625 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,165₴ (₨61,585) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨8,073 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)