Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24426 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 56% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,181₴ (₨70,341) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)