Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25209 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,409₴ (₨69,057) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (18 minutes ago)