Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.422 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 135% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,806₴ (Mex$ 18,149) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (36 minutes ago)