Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.739 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 389% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,592₴ (NZ$3,222) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)