Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.445 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 427% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 82,338₴ (NZ$4,464) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (41 minutes ago)