Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.059 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 432% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,829₴ (NZ$3,349) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)