Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.971 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 106% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,399₴ (R 25,062) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)