Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.014 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 103% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,343₴ (R 11,094) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)