Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.404 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,606₴ (C$2,832) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)