Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 821%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.583 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 324% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,278₴ (C$3,220) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)