Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 659%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.235 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 315% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,676₴ (C$2,257) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)