Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,551₴ (﷼ 18,204,385) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)