Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,208₴ (﷼ 58,865,864) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)