Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,587₴ (﷼ 20,023,049) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)