Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.095 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 528% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 150,616₴ (元36,779) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)