Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.090 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 561% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 158,750₴ (元38,815) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)