Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 397%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 202% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,063₴ (元12,278) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)