Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 99% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,857₴ (﷼ 37,040,520) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (35 minutes ago)