Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 19,408₴ (﷼ 32,177,280) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)