Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 158% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,413₴ (﷼ 37,369,033) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)