Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 244% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,647₴ (﷼ 60,081,307) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (about 2 hours ago)