Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02913 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,799₴ (1,675,040 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)