Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02907 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 219% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,936₴ (1,098,512 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)