Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02922 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 228% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,190₴ (1,683,315 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)