Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02947 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 206% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,701₴ (1,686,379 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)