Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00215 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,397₴ (Rp 5,776,783) in Purwokerto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)