Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,741₴ (Bs 62,352,697) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)