Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09252 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,423₴ (339,648 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)