Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.873 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,979₴ (Bs 8,346) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)