Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,654₴ (Bs 12,135) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)