Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45124 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,298₴ (126,980 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)