Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 259% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,532₴ ($U44,024) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)