Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.901 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 260% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,794₴ ($U51,945) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)