Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 482%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03968 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 265% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,239₴ (CH$837,731) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (20 minutes ago)