Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04013 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,176₴ (CH$751,909) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)