Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 600%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03980 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 271% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,276₴ (CH$1,514,410) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)