Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03893 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 257% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,563₴ (CH$1,375,937) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €90 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $23,273 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)