Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.508 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,205₴ (S/. 3,550) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)