Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39766 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,397₴ (₨36,204) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)