Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.439 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 120% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,435₴ (Mex$ 18,365) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 2 hours ago)