Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.461 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 137% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,481₴ (Mex$ 15,393) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (38 minutes ago)