Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.460 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 100% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,040₴ (Mex$ 16,469) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)