Cost of living comparison between Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.379 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,405₴ (Mex$ 25,684) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)