Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 506%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04724 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 212% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,574₴ (CH$858,807) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)