Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 460%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04168 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 152% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,853₴ (CH$908,227) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)