Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49569 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,995₴ (Php54,459) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 3 hours ago)