Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.484 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,415₴ (Mex$ 23,191) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)