Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.398 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 130% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,851₴ (Mex$ 21,356) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)