Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.379 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 134% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,068₴ (Mex$ 25,439) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)