Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 152% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,239₴ (Mex$ 17,689) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (37 minutes ago)