Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 144% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,122₴ (Mex$ 27,910) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (30 minutes ago)