Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.277 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 96% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,528₴ (S/. 2,842) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)