Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.434 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,868₴ (S/. 3,660) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)