Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 721%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.020 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 327% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,018₴ ($1,807) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)