Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 941%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.610 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 346% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,502₴ ($2,725) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)