Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 365%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.990 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 306% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,939₴ ($2,537) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)