Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,942₴ (€1,262) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)