Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 125% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,489₴ (€1,308) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)