Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.487 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 162% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,160₴ (C$3,172) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)