Cost of living in Prince George, Canada vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.089 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 155% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,778₴ (C$3,261) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)