Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47569 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 87% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,658₴ (39,224 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)