Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49705 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,441₴ (41,124 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)