Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 94% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,252₴ (48,611 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 915 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)