Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 95% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,486₴ (41,860 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (about 1 hour ago)