Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 30.767 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,798₴ (€1,619) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,231 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)