Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.872 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 89% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,312₴ (€1,439) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (36 minutes ago)