Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.360 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,188₴ (R$ 6,004) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (29 minutes ago)