Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.382 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 201% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,803₴ (R$ 3,555) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (34 minutes ago)