Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.356 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 199% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,845₴ (R$ 4,649) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)