Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 423%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.718 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 234% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,258₴ (R$ 5,994) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)