Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.463 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,275₴ (R$ 5,396) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amravati costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $81 (about 3 hours ago)