Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.314 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 194% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,265₴ (R$ 4,242) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (30 minutes ago)