Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.045 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 141% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,870₴ (R$ 3,588) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €64 (39 minutes ago)