Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 386%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30346 UAH / CVE
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,874₴ (170,943 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)