Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26638 UAH / CVE
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 188% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,156₴ (162,011 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)