Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26802 UAH / CVE
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 202% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,081₴ (104,770 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)