Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26527 UAH / CVE
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 193% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,685₴ (179,763 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)