Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,749 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.189 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,332₴ (27,186 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)