Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.546 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,531₴ (4,444 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 2 hours ago)