Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.905 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 57% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,530₴ ($b6,537) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (35 minutes ago)