Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.847 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 55% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,120₴ ($b5,230) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)