Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 531%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.667 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 454% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,500₴ (£2,569) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)