Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.969 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,385₴ (R$ 4,189) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rennes costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guam costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 25 Leu (about 1 hour ago)