Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.370 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 157% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,175₴ (R$ 4,800) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (36 minutes ago)