Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.139 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 161% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,846₴ (R$ 3,176) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)