Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.797 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 146% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,607₴ (R$ 3,156) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (26 minutes ago)