Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.865 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 175% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,985₴ (R$ 3,721) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)