Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 495%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.903 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 213% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,532₴ (R$ 4,216) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)