Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 428%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,687 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 190% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,005₴ (R$ 3,725) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)