Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24277 UAH / VUV
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 189% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 81,057₴ (333,885Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)