Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,092₴ (E£ 15,389) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)