Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,141₴ (E£ 15,398) in Port Said.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)