Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.505 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 10,405₴ (E£ 6,914) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)