Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 473%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.981 UAH / TTD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 337% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,209₴ (17,133 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)