Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 543%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.992 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 220% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,998₴ (6,006 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)