Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.289 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 194% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,613₴ (8,157 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)