Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 478%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.203 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 201% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,097₴ (3,669 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (about 1 hour ago)