Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.344 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 57% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,284₴ (5,067 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)