Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 445%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.029 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 210% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,092₴ (3,748 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)