Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.717 UAH / MUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 230% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,519₴ (₨69,018) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)