Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 UAH / MUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 285% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,785₴ (₨76,065) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)