Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07392 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 142% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,579₴ (359,540 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)