Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08008 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 158% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,590₴ (419,437 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)