Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 433%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08480 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 214% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,060₴ (578,533 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)