Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.974 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 208% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,831₴ (R 15,615) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)