Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.917 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 192% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,490₴ (R 24,779) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)